STUDENT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Shell Nigeria companies have started recruiting students for industrial training. Shell Internship:Student Industrial Training Application 2019/2020 is ongoing. Be informed that this internship is for the next year batch application. it normally comes up in february. This internship is for all shell companies in all locations of Nigeria. it is for every students in higher institutions. This recruitment is to enable them gain industrial experience in the following areas:
- Engineering such as petroluem engineering
- Earth Sciences such as Geology, Geophysics, and Geography
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
Shell is one of the Muitinational oil companies globally.
The programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights, knowledge and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable and gainful for future careers. This industrial attachment is usually last for six months in some Nigerian Universities. it is also an opportunity for those in Polytechnics to build experience in the respective disciplines.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put or match their learned school theories and concepts into practice
- The training help the student to Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision.
- It will Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Students have opportunity to gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- It is platform to Build valuable and reasonable networks and contacts for professional development.
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialized field area
The Eligible applicants or students must: Be a full‐time student in a University or Polytechnic. Have authorization from their school to participate in the programme; this authorization usually come inform of a letter requesting companies to give spaces for their students to build experience with them. this is actually a nation building programme.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
you can verify from the official website
Email content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/Grade Point Average (GPA)
All applicants are expected to apply not later than three months before the proposed start date.
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available yearly.
Also note that successful upload give you an edge to be shortlisted. make sure you are in tune for updates.