Nigerian Port Authority Student Industrial training-Internship Program is organized to provide Nigerian undergraduate students to have industrial base knowledge of their endeavor. Nigerian Port Authority Student Industrial training-Internship Program portal is open now.
Nigerian port Authority internship/SWIES
Nigerian Ports Authority offers great privilege to Nigerian students to gain knowledge in their discipline. These opportunities is provided to students in Higher Institutions such as polytechnics and universities.
The Nigerian port Authority student industrial training covers both six months experience of university students; one year work experience of polytechniques. The application covers both January/ june and june/ December work experience.
Benefit of Internship
- The program provides students with hands-on work experience.
- It provides students the opportunity to work directly with motivating professionals.
- Gainful insights and skills for future careers.
- Marching theories and concepts to practical bases
- To build general understanding of the industry
Student internship Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be enrolled in a Higher education Institution
- Have authorisation letter from their school to participate in the program
- Applicants should have valid email account for consistent communication. Send your application form through the email below;
email@example.com. Your email application should contain the following:
- Student’s names
- Name of /institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution