Good news that the Nigeria Federal Scholarship Board Application :FSB 2019 called Nigerian FSB 2019 is now out, learn how to apply for this scholarship[ and get shortlisted for the award. This was made known by the Honorable Minister of Education (HME) Mallam Adamu Adamu as he urge Nigerain students for the application. Learn How To Apply For Ongoing Nigeria FSB 2019:
The Federal Scholarship Board by the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria is now offering the 2019/2020 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study Overseas AND the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
FOR NA, SDG (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS) FOR GIRLS ONLY.
Available courses for application
Learn How To Apply For Ongoing Nigeria FSB 2019, the following are the required field of study required for the application
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Entreprenuerial Studies
- Environmental Science
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
How to Apply for Scholarship Online
All the eligible programmes for the scholarship awards are below:
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan, and
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
NOTE: BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!’
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website education.gov.ng and click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled
The eligibility criteria for Nigerian BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) scholarships are as follows:
– Undergraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017 & 2018).
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
– Postgraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
– Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
– All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website before 15th January, 2019.
– Complete the application form online
– Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.