National Youth Service Corps
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program is on in a manufacturing company in Ibadan Nigeria. Are you interested in building your career as an NYSC member, then, apply for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program
About Company program
This internship holds in P&G manufacturing company/plant. This plant is located in Ibadan, Nigeria. This NYSC internship will help you improve your leadership and creative skills.
P&G company is one of the largest producers of consumer products. Their product brand such as Ariel is globally selling. They have employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately seventy countries. Their brand products includes
- Head & Shoulders®
- Oral-B® and Pampers®
The Service Corp internship program is a full time basis. Successful applicants will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team. This team is found in Process Engineering department.
You will stand the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
The following sections will be given to successful candidates.
- In your Day 1, you will be given orientation on your job responsibilities
- Continuous coaching from highly professionals from your field.
You will receive training on simulation work environment and the company core values
Qualification and Requirements
- Applicant will be a holder of BSc Chemical Enginneing/Electrical Electronic engineering.
- As as NYSC graduate, you will have your NYSC call-up letter and you will be ready to complete the program in Ibadan
- Have leadership skills
- Candidate will have a good knowledge of programming, control systems,process and automation.Internship application link
- Register for your batch c 2019 NYSC mobilization here. the date starts from 21/10/2019 TO 01/11/2019