MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF LABORER OR CONSTRUCTION WORKER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A construction labourer or construction worker does physical labour on construction sites. They prepare sites by cleaning them, loading and unloading materials and removing hazards. A construction worker may also run some types of equipment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labour when necessary.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist construction managers.
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment
- Perform clean up tasks at job site
- Assist craftworkers with their duties
- Other Labour and construction related duties as required
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Acute vision
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general labourer in the construction industry.