MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF A WAREHOUSE WORKER IN PEPSICO
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. As a warehouse worker, you will be responsible for accuracy in loading and complying with shipper/receiver documentation and to follow warehouse instructions in building loads. You may be required to work across a wide variety of weather conditions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Drive hi-lift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Mark load ticket for out of stock items
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked
- Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Time management and mathematical skills.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs
- Computer skills may be required.
- Physical demands and abilities Ability to stay focused.