Application Process Tips
- Identify an opportunity that fits your profile
- Browse our open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the roles that fits better with your previous experience, strengths & capabilities
- What the Job requires?
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if it’s open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage read more here
U.S. Employment Law Posters (applicable for U.S. candidates only)
- The Coca-Cola Company Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (English)
- The Coca-Cola Company Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (EEO)
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- USERRA Rights
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- E-Verify (English and Spanish)
- Right to Work (English)
- Right to Work (Spanish)
Disability Assistance (Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted)
The Coca-Cola Company is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
If you are applying to an open position in Canada and require a document in an accessible format or require communication support, please contact The Coca-Cola Company Benefits Service Center via Coca-Cola HR Help/Accommodation at: 1-877-677-6774.
Stories for Job Seekers
- Coca-Cola At A Glance
- How Social Media Has Changed Job Searches
- 5 Tips for Using Social Media to Advance Your Career
- Not-So-Obvious Ways to Keep Your Career on Track
- 10 Questions With Coca-Cola’s Innovation Guru
click here to apply and see more coca cola opportunities
Join Our Team
Join Our Team of Ambassadors! Our employees are the heart and soul of The Coca-Cola Company and help make us a special part of people’s lives. For over 125 years, Coca-Cola employees have led our success by living and working with a consistent set of ideals as we seek to benefit and refresh everyone who is touched by our business.
As an Ambassador at World of Coca-Cola you’ll be a part of an outstanding team that refreshes others, inspires moments of optimism and makes a positive difference in the world.
The Coca-Cola Company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. continue