what is KPMG Internship Program
KPMG internship program is organize to build career among youth. The Objective of the KPMG Internship program is to provide challenging opportunities for talented undergraduate and graduate students from local & international institutions. Helping them to gain practical insights and experience into the operational environment of KPMG as a service firm. The Program provides enriching experience job training. Leadership traits are acquired.
who can register for KPMG internship
the following categories of people are expected to apply for this program:
- pre NYSC members
what are kpmg requirements / eligibility
The requirements for the application of KPMG program is stated below:
KPMG Underdraduate Internship Program requirement
- you must be below 24 years of age.
- have credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE /equivalent) including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Have CGPA of 3.5 and above in any higher institution
- you must have completed second year in any university program but must not be in final year.
- you must have good commutation skill and team work spirit
KPMG Graduate Internship program eligibility
- You must be below 26 years of age.
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program (MSc).
- with other requirements listed above in undergraduate eligibility
KPMG Pre-NYSC Internship requirement
- you must be a “Pre” NYSC graduate / postgraduate.
- Be available for the program for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- including other requirements form the undergraduate eligibility list
KPMG internship application stages
the application stages are great importance and must be followed duly. the same process follows for all the categories of applicants.
Stage 1: Online Application Form
on the official page, carefully fill you profile stating your background and experiences
Stage 2: Online Essay Assessment
you will be given a little essay to write online
Stage 3: Telephone Interview
Stage 4: Offer Letter
other stages will be shown on the official page.