KIIT UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2019 IS GOING ON
stand a chance to apply and be admitted
3.1 For B.Tech(4 Years):
Candidates applying for B.Tech(4 Years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2017,2018 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
3.2 For B.Tech.-LE (3 years):
Pass in three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state.
Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1995
Course wise Eligibility Criteria B.TECH (L.E)
for more information click here
How to apply
the admision applicatiomn is done on the offficial website here
or directly at the application portal here
exam centers has been scheduled and it is as follows
click Exam Center