ExxonMobil Undergraduate Internship
ExxonMobil is one the largest multinational oil trading and producing companies; with largest workforce. They provide energy that give support to growing and developing economies. These help to increase standard of living in host communities and nation at large.
Internship Courses Available
ExxonMobil offers internship and Industrial training opportunities in different courses across different locations and branches in Brazil. They include:
- chemical engineering
- Electrical Engineering and other Engineering courses
- Physical science courses such as chemistry,
- Social sciences such as Economics
- Computer related courses such as Telecommunications, information management, internet system and many others.
On the application page, the grouping of the course available for different locations are done. please visit the application portal as soon as possible.
The following are some additional information applicants will possess before application.
- Applicant must be a Brazilian
- Must be an undergraduate from an accredited higher Institution
- Applicant is meant o be in the city of application for easy access to work
ExxonMobil Internship Grant
Selected applicant have many benefits such as;
- Transportation vouchers
- Grant Grant
The grant amount is R $ 1,300.00 for Technical and
R $ 1,600.00 (Undergraduate)VT – R $ 200,00
ExxonMobil Exam Schedule
The application and exam schedule has been mapped out. fIRST application start from JULY-AUGUST EVERY YEAR.
1. Online assessment (logic and language skills)
2. August: group interviews
3. September: individual interviews
4. October: final review and selection
5. November: required medical examination
6. January (or earlier depending on circumstances) – start of internship