Chevron Nigeria January-June 2020 Internship Application is now open and ongoing. this application is for 2020 student industrial training for undergraduate students in Nigeria.
Chevron 2020 Internship
Chevron Nigeria January-June 2020 Internship Application is to provide Nigeria students with relevant skills to march their class room knowledge. This internship application aids in effective networking and right knowledge development.
Chevron Nigeria Limited provides this temporary employment or training to higher institutions in Nigeria to aid them fulfill their the degree course by gaining an industrial training or experience.
This internship can be an opportunity for interns to learn the company’ business and modus operandi.
Chevron application process
Chevron only accepts online application from qualified applicants. Please be reminded that this internship is for campuses that their internship or school calendar permits them to go for industrial attachment.
www.chemicalengineeringnob.com brings to your notice of the happening in the establishment. they includes:
This internship Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
The only students eligible to apply are Nigerian students.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- Click the Apply button application portal
- Create an account on the page
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
Read and apply on the webpage
You are advice to fill the following columns in order not to be disqualify
Email, Mobile Number, Institution, Academic Discipline, Degree and Internship start and end date
NMA Internship Placement