Glad on information reaching us that chevening scholarship is out, apply for Chevening Online Scholarship Application here. Learn How To Apply For Chevening Online Scholarship Application and follow the step by step procedures that follows
Why study overseas like UK
there are many reasons why study overseas if not difference in technological development. UK universities consistently rank highest in global university ranking as many have world-leading reputations for teaching and research. World-renowned experts in all different fields frequently visit UK universities to give talks and lectures. In fact, many of world’s best academics teach at UK universities, meaning that it is not rare to be taught by the academic who actually wrote the textbook from which you are studying!
Learn How To Apply For Chevening Online Scholarship Application: Below are some tips and advice for applicants when using the online application system:
1) Use the Google Chrome web browser as this is recommended for the best experience.
2) When completing your application form, work in a full-size window. This will make the application form easier to read in its original format.
3) Don’t use your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons. This will take you out of the system and you will lose all unsaved work. Navigate through the pages of the application form by using the menu links in the form.
4) Remember your username and password. This saves time when you want to log back in to the online application system.
5) Enter information accurately, especially your contact details. Please ensure that you enter a valid email address. If it changes after you have submitted, please ensure you update it in your application otherwise you may miss important updates from the Chevening Secretariat. If you provide a second email address, please ensure that it is valid and different from your first.
6) You can preview all sections of the application form at the start of your session and before you start to complete it to familiarise yourself with what is required. continue
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019 continue
how to choose course
In order to be eligible, the courses you choose must be:
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
Courses cannot be:
- Distance learning
- Less than nine months in duration
- More than 12 months in duration
- PhD or DPhil are not permitted
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK
Before submitting your application for a Chevening Scholarship, it is recommended that you read the following guidance pages carefully.
- Eligibility criteria
- English language criteria
- Work experience
- Online application system
- Placement timeline
Successful applicants wishing to take up their Chevening Scholarship will also have to agree to the terms and conditions of the award, so please review these before submitting your application.