what you need to know about this scholarship
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation scholarship, awards four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarships to exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their high-achieving peers in their desire to make an impact on their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end.
form the the information reaching us from their homepage,
The Cameron Impact Scholarship will be awarded annually, in December, to approximately 10-15 high-school seniors (applications are due in May and September preceding the awards). This four-year, merit-based scholarship (“Scholarship”) is intended to cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses’ (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum). ‘Educational expenses’ vary amongst higher institutions, but the Scholarship is intended to cover tuition, fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, and equipment.
you can apply for the following scholarships below
Eligibility Bryan Cameron Education Foundation Scholarship
The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
The applicant must:
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2020, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
- And submit by the Application Deadline*:
- Online Application,
- Two (2) required Letters of Recommendation** (these letters MUST be submitted prior to the Application Deadline for an Application to be considered complete), and
- Transcript (unofficial is fine) certifying academic performance.
*IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
**Recommendations and Transcript may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted, OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit only two Recommendation letters.
How To Submit an Application
Thank you for your interest in the Cameron Impact Scholarship program. To submit an application for our scholarship, please review our process:
- Step 1: Fill out the Applicant Profile form (below)
- Step 2: Create a username and password
- Step 3: Login to your Applicant Profile (please check your spam folder or contact our admin if you do not receive your activation e-mail right away).
- Step 4: Click the link on the far right column – “New Application”
- Step 5: Complete application and essays (note word limits) and upload your transcript and two (2) recommendations (please submit only two). PLEASE NOTE: Recommendations and/or Transcript may be uploaded within the Application OR e-mailed to us directly at email@example.com
- Step 6: Submit your application
- Step 7: If you did not include your transcript and/or recommendations during the application process – you must have these e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the Application Deadline. We do not offer ANY extensions.