Birmingham university Indian has announce the opportunity for study in united kingdom campuses, the admission is on going. The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 4 scholarships of £2,500 for Indian students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2019.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and accepted it as well as select the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be domiciled in India and be an Indian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Chopras, Edwise Education, IDP, and Krishna Consultants.
- Submit your scholarship application through one of our local representatives by the deadline; 7 June 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students will need to be registered with one of local representatives (see below), have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and have made Birmingham their firm choice by the scholarship deadline of 7 June 2019. Selection for the award will be based purely on academic merit.
Only under exceptional circumstances in which the University is unable to choose an awardee based solely on academic merit (for instance, if two candidates have identical grades) will applicants be asked to attend an interview via Skype.
Decisions will be announced in late July and the scholarships will be awarded upon the students’ enrolment in September 2019.