Good News to citizens of Nigeria who want to pursue academics as a way of building life career. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2020/2021 is out for you to apply. The Minister of education Nigeria has invited students to Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2020/2021 nomination CBT test.
This article gives you an overview of the BEA scholarship application and National award scholarship of Nigerian government 2020/2021. please fill free to interact on the page and give your testimony and concerns as comment on the comment box.
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) is an opportunity to Nigerian undergraduate and postgraduate students to study abroad. Information reaching us from Nigerian news papers such as PUNCH NEWSPAPERS reported that the Nigerian government set aside N73,169,907 to empower 3700 students nationwide under scholarship programs.
The following countries has agreed with Nigerian government to be a medium it’s students are reached out to academics. They includes:
Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (This is for those whose first degrees were
obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea,
All qualified candidates or applicants should do the doing the following:
- Login in to Federal Ministry of Education’s website here click
Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
- Read Guidelines carefully and then Complete or fill the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip after form submission
Please do not apply twice.
Fields of study
The following fields of study are available for this scholarship application:
a) For Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics,
Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology,
Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.
b) For Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
who is eligible for BEA scholarship
Every applicant of undergraduate degree courses interest must have the following:
- minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- The certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018 & 2019) for Non-African Countries. for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.
- Applicant must be of Age limit from 18 to 20 years.
All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must have the following:
- First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd
Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
All applicants must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Programme