ADDAX Petroleum Nigerian Undergraduate Student Internship application portal has recently been opened. Information reaching the Human resource from the company board is that ADDAX Petroleum Nigerian Undergraduate Student Internship is for applicant who are willing and interested to develop their career in the focal points of the company.
ADDAX petroleum company is a established in 1994. it became a subsidiary of Sinopec group in 2009. Sinopec is a multinational company having it’s largest refinery in China. The company is also found in Africa and Middle east.
ADDAX is committed to developing students and young professionals. Therefore, ADDAX summer internship for undergraduate students came up as part of that commitment.
Internship Eligibility/ Fields
The addax Petroleum Nigerian internship Program is Open to the following disciplines:
- Social Sciences
- Business Management
- International Management etc.
The requirements for applicants include:
- Candidates must be a registered student of university
- You must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5. Submitting your Transcripts or any document to show your current CGPA is commendable.
- Candidate must have completed his/her 200 level program in that academic session.
ADDAX Internship Application Process
The application process for this internship is by sending your personal details consisting of:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover Letter,
- Copy of ID and
- transcripts of academic results
- Department and level to