The production of various types of lead-acid batteries is similar, and can be divided into pole plate production line, assembly line and charging chemical line according to the characteristics and sequence of production process. The pole plate production line consists of lead powder production line, grid casting line, plate coating and filling line and Curing and drying line composition.
In addition to the above main production process lines, there are also some auxiliary lines, mainly including the production process of pole terminal lead parts casting, pole plate slitting and grinding, pole plate washing and drying, acid preparation and water production. The main equipment of the above production lines are lead powder machine, plate casting machine, paste machine, smear machine, surface dryer, curing chamber, automatic assembly line, acid filling machine, charging and discharging machine, acid preparation water equipment, etc.
As for all kinds of special batteries, in addition to the above production lines, there are some differences in individual processes. For example, for winding batteries, die-casting grids are used, and continuous casting, continuous milking, and continuous coating lines are used. Because the bipolar plate is different from the plate structure of the traditional lead-acid battery, the bipolar plate manufacturing, smearing, assembly and other production lines need special production lines to complete.
The manufacturing process of lead-acid battery is shown in Figure 1.
The main processes of each flow in Figure 1 are briefly described as follows.
(1) Lead powder manufacturing process. The electrolytic lead is passed through the automatic lead powder machine to complete the process of automatic casting, dicing, timing and quantitative feeding, grinding, powder output, closed transportation, and storage in the warehouse, and then processed into lead oxide that meets the technical requirements.
(2) Grid casting process. The lead alloys used in the positive and negative grids are respectively poured into the alloy pot of the automatic plate casting machine to be melted and kept warm, and the battery plate is completed through continuous and repeated actions such as closed automatic quantitative conveying, injection molding, molding, demoulding, and automatic cutting. The production process of the grid.
(3) Lead casting process. The lead alloys used in the positive and negative electrodes are respectively put into the alloy pot to melt and keep warm, and the production process of lead parts and bus bars for batteries is completed through continuous and repeated actions such as automatic quantitative conveying, injection molding, molding, demoulding, and automatic cutting. , The lead casting process mainly provides raw materials for assembly supply and demand.
(4) Manufacturing process of lead paste and coated board. Through the automatic lead paste manufacturing unit, the lead powder, dilute sulfuric acid, deionized water, various additives, etc. required for the manufacture of lead paste are automatically weighed, enclosed, transported, added to the paste machine, and sealed. Procedure, complete the process of full mixing in the specified sequence, so that the final semi-finished lead paste produced can meet the requirements of the coating process.
(5) Curing and drying manufacturing process. The filled and coated plates are sent to a special room (curing and drying room) whose temperature, humidity and time are controlled by an automatic program. The pole plate completes the process of physical and chemical changes, so that the pole plate after curing and drying can meet the requirements of production and technology. This process will have a great impact on the strength of the plate, the life of the active material, and the initial discharge capacity of the battery.
(6) Assembly and manufacturing process. The overall assembly of the battery is completed through the processes of wrapping, welding, manhole, welding bridge, capping, welding terminals, and pole sealing.
(7) Formation process. The acid-added battery is placed in a circulating water cooling tank or an air-cooled assembly line, and a dedicated charging and discharging machine is used. standard.