Learn To Apply JRC Insurance Group Scholarship Essay Award. The JRC Insurance Group Scholarship awards one $1,000 prize each semester to the high school senior or college student who best explains why the family breadwinner’s income should be protected by life insurance, and the characteristics displayed by those who put their family first. Keep it short and sweet!
You’ve got 1,000 words. Make it compelling and persuasive.
Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The winner will be the person who best demonstrates the need for life insurance in U.S. households.
- Two $1,000 cash scholarships will be awarded.
- One scholarship will be awarded in the Fall, and another in the Spring
- Essays will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of members of the JRC Insurance Group executive team. The winning essay will be selected based on originality and quality of writing
- Submission deadlines: February 1, 2019 (Spring) and October 15, 2019 (Fall)
- Winners will be notified via email and announced on our Facebook page by March 1, 2019 (Spring) and November 1, 2019 (Fall).
- Applicants agree that essays submitted to JRC Insurance Group may be displayed in our marketing materials, including, but not limited to, our social media outlets and website.
- Undergraduate College or University student at an accredited public or private university, concurrently enrolled for the semester in which he/she applies for the scholarship. Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript to your email in PDF format for verification. High school seniors may also apply. Just be sure to include the school you currently attend and your plans for next year.
- All majors or areas of study may apply.
- Student must be at least 17 years old.
- Students may apply once per semester.
- Immediate family members (children or siblings) of JRC owners/employees are not eligible to apply
- Email submissions via Word doc or PDF. The subject line should read “JRC Scholarship Essay”. Include student name, email, and phone number.
- Length of your essay should be between 500 – 1,000 words
- All applicants must “Like” the JRC Insurance Group Facebook page and share at least one JRC article.
- Student must be attending school in the U.S.
- Scholarship funds to be used for college related expense(s).
I recommend you apply for the following scholarships:
ABOUT JRC SCHOLARSHIP
At JRC Insurance Group, they are fortunate to work with clients who prioritize caring for their loved ones… in life or death.
They ensure their children’s dreams and goals will be realized even if they aren’t there to see it. Second to protecting the family home,