The Flemish Department of Education and Training/ Flemish Government Education Training Scholarship offers the Government of Flanders Priority Country scholarship Programme for African/International Students scholarships for the academic year 2019 under the new Priority Country Programme.
The aim of this programme is to promote the exchange of students between Belgium/Flanders and the following priority countries listed below.
- Brazil, Chile, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Russia, South Africa, or the United States of America: fellowships for students in both directions, both short and long mobility.
- Turkey: fellowships for students in both directions, short mobility only: duration of mobility is restricted to one month for internship and two months for study.
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Artevelde University College Ghent
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Howest, University College West Flanders
- Karel de Grote University College
- LUCA School of Arts
- Odisee University College
- PXL University College
- Thomas More University College
- UC Leuven-Limburg
- VIVES University College
- University College Ghent
The scholarship is open to international studtents from Brazil, Chile, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and the United States of America.
. Motivation letter of the applicant (maximum two A4 pages).
- 2. Applicant Learning or Training agreement.
- 3. Official Transcript of records.
- 4. Letter of recommendation from a professor or lecturer of your home institution.
- Copy of Cooperation Agreement (or Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation) between paired institutions
- . Copy of international passport