Mobile Multi-skilled Commercial Gas Engineer
Working for one of the world’s leading Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3.5 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide. With a presence in the FTSE 250 the company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work on large blue chip clients buildings.
Our client are currently a Multi-skilled Commercial Gas Engineer in the Dundee areato support with the delivery of facilities support services across client sites on a government facilities management contract.
- To undertake gas and mechanical works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To actively undertake general proactive maintenance work (reactive works not yet identified by a client) identified on site.
- To undertake gas, electrical, mechanical, fabric PPM works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend to breakdowns when required.
- To complete repairs / breakdowns in plumbing blocked toilets, minor leaks etc. joinery, door furniture and other works where required.
- To provide callout response for the clients as detailed on the callout rota.
- To work an amount of overtime to complete chargeable out of hours PPM and reactive works.
- To work as part of an engineering team.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take ownership and accountability for ensuring site log books and standards are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensure customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, CORt1 etc
- Electrical and / or mechanical experience would be advantageous. (17th Edition/18 th Edition, F-Gas etc)
- Having qualifications in more than one field is desirable.
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence Essential Qualifications / Skills
- Salary: £32,000 – £33,500
- Company vehicle, fuel card, pda etc.
- Overtime opportunities
- Paid travel time
- Company Pension
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Jamie on.
About HVAC Recruitment Ltd
HVAC have over 20 years’ experience supplying quality candidates to the HVAC Maintenance and Facilities Management sectors.
HVAC offer a simple, fast and efficient recruitment solution for Permanent, Temporary and Contract roles
Because we only supply the HVAC and FM sectors, you can be confident that we understand your business.
HVAC have a strong and loyal client base and a database of over 10,000 relevant and highly skilled engineers, managers, administrators and associated support staff.
With full National coverage, you can be confident we’ll find you the right person, or the right job anywhere in the UK. CONTINUE
KNOW ABOUT THEIR JOB CAREER AND CRITERIA HERE